Selective androgen receptor modulators, or SARMs in short, are rapidly becoming a household name in the world of bodybuilding for obvious reasons: they can replicate the gains achieved when prohormones and anabolic steroids are cycled while eliminating the sometimes extreme side effects experienced when using these substances. SARMs are likened to the much desired middle ground between pain and gain, a sentiment that has been reiterated quite a bit when the topic of discussion has been the MK 677 (Nutrobal) SARM.
Already, the MK 677 (Nutrobal) has gathered quite some momentum in the bodybuilding community. Arguably, the SARM is mostly popular because it is taken orally and surprisingly lacks any heavy side effects. In comparison to the famously painful and very costly HGH shots, MK 677 is a walk in the park and very affordable.
This SARM increases growth hormone pulse intensity through 4 mechanisms:
- Reducing the release of the GH-inhibiting somatostatin.
- Blocking somatostatin receptor signalling.
- Enhancing GHRH signalling (primarily in the somatrophs found in the anterior pituitary gland).
- Inducing the release of ample quantities of GHRH.
The quantities of growth hormone released by the SARM are dependent on the size of the daily doses although clinical trials have shown that daily doses of as little as 5mg will result in a positive effect.
Originally, MK 677 (Nutrobal) was intended to combat health issues such as extreme muscle loss/atrophy, osteoporosis, and even obesity. During the clinical trials of the drug, however, it was found to be highly expedient in bodybuilding since it induces a substantial increase in lean muscle mass. The SARM was also found to increase the levels of IGF-1 serum in the body.
Much of its usefulness stems from its action against the release of somatostatin, which it combats by inhibiting its secretion and by slowing down its effects significantly. The SARM also boosts GHRH production in the body while simultaneously inducing larger releases of the growth hormone. As a result, there have been several positive reports of lean muscle gain of up to 6lbs in just 8 weeks of painless SARM usage. This oral-only alternative to the other painful and costly SARM injections, such as the IGF-1, is one of the most sought after SARMs in the bodybuilding community at the moment.
MK 677 (Nutrobal) can be used to build up muscle mass or to create better defined (shredded) muscles. Reports have shown that the SARM can boost IGF-1 levels in the body by up to 89 percent. In addition to inducing significant muscle gain, the
SARM also has the following health benefits:
- Tightens areas of loose skin around the body.
- Improves the oxidation of fat in the body, triggering significant weight loss.
- Speeds up the healing of bodily injuries.
- Keeps bones, ligaments, and tendons in good health.
- Although MK 677 (Nutrobal) is a competent SARM, its usefulness fades in comparison to HGH, which offers a much higher increase in growth hormone concentrations.
- Numbness in the hands and mild lethargy should be expected by the users of this SARM.
- MK 677 may also cause an increase in appetite.
- People prone to prolactin sides are advised to steer clear of this SARM.
Despite being in its nascent stages, MK 677 (Nutrobal) is definitely worth consideration by everyone looking for a respectable and highly efficient SARM with minimal side effects. For more info on this and many other SARMs please visit Simply Anabolics.